Passengers with disabilities How to request special assistance
- Choose your itinerary,
- When you are at the Passengers stage, select "I need special assistance" after the first/last name fields,
- Select all the flieds that apply.
We will contact you if we need any additional information.
You must send us your assistance request at least 48 hours before the departure of your first flight for it be processed.
A guide to help you plan your trip
In this guide, you will find information, practical advice and an overview of the services that Air France has to offer.
- Consider booking a direct flight in order to ensure a smooth trip and minimize the handling of your wheelchair
- If your trip includes a connecting flight, we recommend you allow a minimum of 1.5 hours transit time between your flights.
- If your flight is operated by one of our airline partners, their rules will apply. Please contact a Saphir agent to find out more.